The solenoid valve can be used for almost any type of machine. Especially electromagnetic valves that can be combined with automatic devices for automatic control.
The solenoid valve is a popular valve nowadays and is widely used in many fields both civil and industrial, such as:
- Solenoid valves are used in many industrial and civil fields, especially in the fields related to compressed air and liquid … The task of a solenoid valve is to open, split, mix compressed air from compressed air or from hydraulic oil from the water pump, it uses steam oil hot gas compressed gas for hotel system, boiler, oven, hydropower…
- Solenoid valve specially designed for remote control is an important component of the automatic irrigation control system.
- In daily life, the solenoid valves are applied in the fields of water valves for washing machines, washers for washing machines, reverse valves for two-way air conditioners, water supply, and drainage for the family.
- In addition, the solenoid valve is also used in many factories, construction works, air conditioning (AC) facilities…
The advantages of using the solenoid valve
- The solenoid valve can be used for almost any type of machine, especially the solenoid valve can be combined with automation equipment for automatic control is very effective.
- For automation control systems, the solenoid valves make automatic control easier and more efficient. Because they are able to automatically open and close by electromagnetic signals.
- Compared to other mechanical or gas valves, the solenoid valves have a lower cost and can last longer. When the solenoid valve is badly damaged, only replacing the coil is feasible and the coil is also very cheap.
- In terms of design, the solenoid valve has a small, simple shape so it can be easily installed in many different locations. Valves can also work in low temperature or high-temperature areas. With materials such as copper, plastic, stainless steel are suitable for many environments.
- The ability to open and close automatically by electromagnetic force and opening speed is quite fast, usually less than 1 second.
- The solenoid valve can be used at many voltage levels including DC and AC.
2 disadvantages to mention of solenoid valve
- Durability is not too high compared to the motor control valve / electric motor.
- Fluid through the valve affected flow. The pre-valve flow is always greater than the backflow of the valve.
Some types of solenoid valves are available on the valve market:
- TPC solenoid valve
- Selonoid valve usually open
- Selonoid valve round star inox
- Selonoid valve water round star
- Selonoid valve K-rain
- Selonoid valve ODE
- Pneumatic solenoid valve
- Selonoid valve UNID
- Selonoid valve in heat
- Van Selonoid cast iron flanges
- Van Selonoid in steam water
- Van Selonoid for steamfitting
Now let’s pause with the solenoid valve in heat, the DP-10 solenoid valve
Solenoid valve in the heat, Selonoid valve for the DP-10 Yoshitake steam is controlled by the electric current through the effect of electromagnetic force by a suction coil.
Solenoid valves in the heat is an automatic device used to control the flow of the used liquid. When the coil is energized, a magnetic field is created, causing a plunger inside the coils to move. Depending on the state of the valve, the plunger will either open or close the valve. When the current is drawn from the coil, the valve returns to its energy state.
Characteristics of the solenoid valve in the heat Pilot-operated Pilot Pilot Steam Pilot type DP-10 Series.
The DP-10 series of Yoshitke is compact, Pilot-Operated and Piston type high-reliability electromagnetic valves that feature extensive applications such as steam, air, water, and oil. And also turn wide product for different requirements such as AC / DC voltage, common close / open and brass/stainless do.
Careful to install the solenoid valve in the heat
- Before connecting the product to the pipe, remove the residue, the steel inside the pipe. Note that gaskets are not sealed inside the product.
- When installing, check the direction of the product so that the liquid flows and the arrows point to the product in the same direction.
- As shown in the figure above, it is recommended that valves, filters, pressure gauges and bypass pipe fittings be recommended. For threaded valves, a sprinkler connector is installed for easy maintenance and inspection.
- It is recommended to install a filter with a mesh size of 80-100 mesh at the input side of the product.
- Avoid over-tightening of the lugs from pipes to prevent malfunction due to valve body deformation.
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally. However, the coils must be installed on the horizontal level.
- Ensure a space is needed for disassembly or removal of the product at the time of maintenance and inspection.
- Solenoid valve for heat for heat and electrically explosion proof valves do not use them in the area where the gas is stored.
- When used outdoors, there are awnings to prevent direct rain.