1/2 Valves for -40°CAugust 14, 2017
We are happy to introduce you herewith into our cylinder-valve-combinations entirely made from A4 stainless steel.
The unit consists of:
- Cylinder according to ISO 15552 (also possible with ISO 21287 compact cylinders)
- Cylinder-valve combination plate, which can be fitted to the cylinder with banjo-screws, offering a NAMUR-interface towards the pilot valve.
- Pilot valve with NAMUR-interface.
- 316L Stainless Steel Cylinder-Valve-Combination
- Stainless steel cylinders with diameter up to 200 mm.
- Cylinder-valve combination plate with NAMUR 1 (1/4″) or NAMUR 2 (1/2″) interface.
- Wide range of pilot valves, different port sizes, functions and flow rates.
- Units for explosion hazardous environment, ATEX certified for zone 1 / 21.
- Valves with SIL 3 certificate.
- Units for a wide temperature range.
- Accessories such as flow regulator plates or fittings made from stainless steel.
- Aluminum units are available too.
Advantages of the cylinder-valve combination:
- Very compact and robust design.
- Maximum switching speed due to short hose lines.
- Minimum lenght of tube is eliminating waste of compressed air in the hose lines.
- Interface between plate and contol valve is standardized according to NAMUR.
If you are interested in a quotation, please do not hesitate to contact us.